20070216

More Catching Up

Setting: Funeral durge playing solemnly in the background, grey clouds hanging over the surrounding mountains, faces downcast.....
I TURNED 40!
What happened! I'm sure I was only 21 a couple of years ago. So, for the first time since my 21st birthday celebrations, I again celebrated a milestone. A Lebanese banquet of delicious dishes, a glass of the best, and some lovely company made this birthday special. And I think the 20 children at our place that night also had a great time. 11pm saw us waving good bye, making our way up to sleepybyes, and remembering the events of the night. It was the following lunchtime that we hopped into the cars and travelled once again to Wallaby Scrub. Now that was probably the quietest trip we've done for a while.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 pm, Blogger Celebration of Grace said...

Hi Kerryn!

Happy Birthday - glad you had a good one, and hope you have many fulfilling years ahead.

Karen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home