20070224

LC

Elsie believes it is time again for a post all about her! She attended another sword class yesterday. With the half hour drive to get to the academy, we had to leave relatively early to be there only 15 minutes late. Else was quite determined to be there so ended up dressing all three littlies, getting them in the car, and finally herding the others to the vehicle while I threw together some on-the-go brunch. There's a public library not far from the academy, so the other children and I spent the hours playing at the library. Emily brought me a never ending stream of books to read aloud to her. Now see, I didn't write a whole post just about Elsie. And Elsie thinks that's unfair. So I'll finish off with a link to her new blog. http://www.lc-justme.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home